Friday, June 29, 2007

the asian in me


it has come to my attention that my taste buds are predominantly Asian. when asked what my last meal before I die would be, 2 out of 3 courses would be from an Asian palette. The current obsession is Tau Fu Fah. Dee- lish!


For the non- Asians reading this and because the picture isn't particularly helpful, I found this wonderful site with this description.

"Tau fu fah is soybean curd. It is served in either a clear sweet syrup
or a gula melaka syrup. The soybean curd is very smooth and it slips right down your throat. This dessert can be found in vans that can be
found in certain neighbourhoods which sell both soybean milk and tau fu fah."


Doesn't sound like much I know, but it's Heaven Sent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I waaaannntssss !!!!!!!